- Upon arrival check in at the front desk. Our staff will direct you to the first available exam room.
- A veterinary technician will join you to get a verbal history of your pet's health and the reason for the appointment.
- The technician will take your pet to our treatment area where the Veterinarian will review the medical history and reason for the visit, and provide an examination.
- When the exam is complete and the Doctor has a diagnosis, they will join you to discuss the details.
- The Doctor will create a comprehensive treatment plan to be reviewed with you by the technician. Treatment will only be provided with owner approval.
- If a follow-up appointment is needed, we will help you schedule that before you leave. For surgeries, a non-refundable deposit fee of $75 will be collected the day you schedule. This fee will be deducted from the total surgical bill.
- When your appointment is complete, payment is collected by either the technician or the staff at the front desk.
- Your pet's health is our biggest concern, feel free to call us with any questions or concerns you may have.
While we do our best to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, there will be times of occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.